THIS IS WHAT WE'RE LIVING FOR!

What's your favorite Hollibaugh body part?

4/2/10

INSPIRATION!

Today's topic? Inspiration!

How has Brad and his muscle body inspired you, personally? While worship, for most, is an erotic experience -- it also amounts to much more. It's a connection, a yearning, an intensity, an exchange of energy, a bond that enlivens you!

Our awe, lust and utter amazement with Brad's body has encouraged him to grow bigger and bigger by the day? But what has Brad's hard work done for you? How has Brad's GODLY appearance helped you grow; emotionally, mentally, spiritually and otherwise?

Encourage Brad -- tell him. How has his huge body changed, inspired and molded your life?

4 comments:

  1. Damien Michaels4/02/2010

    Thank YOU for this site, whoever's putting it together. Only advice, ADD MORE PIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That said, Brad has helped me, in this weird way, come to like myself better. Does that make sense?
    I watch his videos with "average guys" and he seems so happy to take their worship and energy.
    He accepts them for who they are. I consider myself average.
    AND I PRAY FOR THE DAY THAT I CAN BE ONE OF THE GUYS IN HIS VIDEOS.
    So, I guess, Brad's helped me like myself again. I love you, Brad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He gives me a reason to live. HAHAHHAHAHAAHHHHA! Especially with those biceps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave A4/02/2010

    He's given me the opportunity to start this blog...fill just a bit of my boring day...and shown me that hard work DOES pay off.

    I started the blog: email me with ?????s or advice on improving the site ANY time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6/01/2011

    I've spoken to brad on the phone a few times and he is always polite
    and courteous. he is a total inspiration to me. he makes me feel so
    good as i acknowledge his virile, muscular body, he makes me feel
    that i'm important, too. he takes my energy and makes me feel like
    he would protect me and take care of me. and, also, when he started
    shaving his head, i loved the hot contrast between his beautiful,
    masculine bald head and my thick, curly, shoulder length hair. i love his
    thick manly forearms. they're 19 inches of solid muscle. that's thicker than my thighs. i'd love to have him roll up his shirt sleeves just to show off his huge forearms - that is, before his takes his shirt off to show me the rest of his hot muscular body.

    ReplyDelete

BRAD'S MUSCLE SHOT OF THE WEEK!